The Compacta Vario Elite Batch Freezer is an all-in-one machine with heating and freezing for the commercial production of the finest gelato, ice cream, and sorbets. Featuring a 2-in-1 structure, mix ingredients and pasteurize in the upper horizontal cylinder, while separately, and simultaneously, freeze and produce gelato and ice cream in the bottom cylinder. The Vario Elite Batch Freezer can customize and program the speed of the beater and temperature of the cylinder according to the amount of mix used and its ingredients.
The advantages of the Vario Elite are particularly for operations that produce gelato, ice cream and multiple recipes of custards and pastry creams.
- Limited Space – All in one machine for heating/pasteurizing and freezing.
- Limited Investment – One machine does it all. The two in one functionality allows low investment and high returns.
- Low Operational Cost – Utilities are half that of opposing techniques for production methods that allow heating and freezing.
- Flexible/Adjustable Production – The Compacta Vario allows operators to choose very low minimum production options as well as large quantities.
- Gelato/Ice Cream Production – During the heating/pasteurization process, mix is taken to chosen temperature in minutes. Easy transfer of heated product to the bottom cylinder is fast and efficient and with dual functionality the bottom and top work simultaneous to ensure high production output in record time.
Vario 8 Elite
- Quantity per Batch Min/Max – 2L / 11L
- Electrical Supply – 208-330V / 3Ph / 60Hz
- Rated Power (Kw - HP) – 8.8 / 11.792
- Dimensions – W: 23.62'' x L: 30.31'' x H: 60.24''
- Net Weight – 290Kg / 638Lb